My Favourite cheek duo- drugstore affordable!

I have two favourite cheek products that I like to use in my makeup routine and both of them are drugstore! I always make sure I have this bronzer and blush to hand, as they go perfectly together and can make you look healthy and glowing with any look.I have a very pale complexion and these are great as they don't make my makeup look orange or cakey, and can still give me pale skin some colour!

Once I have applied my foundation, concealer and powder, I go in with my NYX Matte bronzer. I apply this under my cheek bone and the edge of my forehead, I apply it to where I would normally catch the sun. I have this in the shade MBB03 Medium, I have to blend this out a bit to get it to my skin tone, but would sit beautifully untouched on a darker, olive toned skin. This product is also a body bronzer for those who need to look a bit more tanned quickly, this product is for you! The shade of this product is gorgeous, a dark terracotta colour, and blends beautifully with other products. I bought this product at boots and its current retail price is £8.00, so super affordable too! I like to apply this with a No.7 brush and blend it out with the Real Techniques blush brush.





My all time favourite blush to match this bronzer is the Sleek Blush in the shade Suede 921. This has been a mary poppins product for me, its never ending- I have had it for far longer than I should have and its still going! This is a similar terracotta colour to the bronzer but it slighly lighter and pinker.I like to apply this to the very apples of my cheeks and bring it slightly up towards the top of my ear. This makes my skin look so much more awake and healthy and really adds the touch of colour I need. I like to apply this with the Real techniques Buffing Brush, and again blend with my Real Techniques blush brush. I bought this from Superdrug and its current retail price is £4.99!



























I hoped this has helped some of you out on the hunt for a new cheek product and my favourites have inspired you!


Laura and little one xxx

Want to but the products in this blog? Click on the words below!


Bronzer

Blush

Real Techniques blush brush

Real Techniques buffing brush


Comments