Clay? on your face?- New product review!

I've recently been on the hunt for my must-have exfoliater. For years i have raved to everyone about the St Ives apricot scrub and I had yet to find anything as good, until now. I thought I would try out a new product on the market, and to my joy, I absolutely love it! The exfoliater in question is the new L'Oreal pure clay glow scrub.



 For those of you who have yet to try a clay or charcole scrub, i know what your thinking, it sounds pretty daunting and looks it too! The scrub is made up from three clays and red algae, which definitley shows true in its coral colour! but don't let this put you off, its amazing at cleansing your skin and opening you pores and generally making your skin feel as clean and fresh as it can.

I like to apply this to  a damp face and massage it gently into my skin focusing on my t-zone, I then rinse. If your worried about being rough on your skin, this is the perfect product for you as it's so gentle and just feels like your doing a cleanse!

The three clays that this scrub includes is Kaolin (helps absorb any oil and dirt on your skin) Montmorillonite (rich in minerals) and Ghassol (good for the complexion) i feel confident in a product when natural ingredients are being used and when it is stated how the ingredients are acting in that product.

Another weird but wonderful ingredient in this product is red algae, ive spent all my life thinking algae was a bad thing but it can do some really amazing things to your skin and help it look brighter and healthier!

Although this product states to use it every morning and night, I choose just to exfoliate in the evening due to sensitive skin. This product is amazing for you mums out there! having a little one means I don't have time to do a whole skin care routine, but using this scrub leaves me feeling confident i have cleansed and nourished my skin after having a days full of makeup on it.


Overall I love this face scrub, it does such a good job in making sure my pores are clean and I feel fresh, it's a lovely product to remove that bit of face makeup that just won't budge! (Please keep away from eye area) On the other hand, if your not on the hunt for an exfoliant, L'Oréals new range also have a clay mask. This new range has other types too, including a charcoal too! I hope this has helped some of you who are on the hunt for some new skincare products, or those who just want to try something new.



Laura and little one xx

Comments