My favourite brow product- Maybelline brow drama crayon







The one thing that I have to do everyday without fail, is fill in my brows. This was never a necessity in my makeup routine, but once I was sucked in, that was it. I started with using pencils which I loved and used for ages, it was great for a natural look, but i couldn't get that dramatic fullness that I wanted, so I went onto gel. My brow products didn't have to be top of the range or high end, I could make pretty much anything work once I had the right colour. I would literally pick up the cheapest thing I could see in superdrug or boots, therefore, I didn't have favourite.

A couple of months ago I came across the Maybelline Brow drama pomade crayon and I was sold. Firstly my 'brow game' had completely changed as I now have a little one in my life. I have about 15 minuets to get ready in the morning, and definitely do not have time for gels, wax and highlight. This product is amazing, the colours are so easy to match and natural that you can have a casual look, or if you prefer, you can build the colour and strength up and have a bold dramatic look. It so good for us mummy's being so quick and easy, especially because of its twisting end to release the product- just like a lipstick!

Saying this, I do not have the steadiest of hands, and I have found it particularly difficult using the crayon directly onto my eyebrow, but don't let this put you off! I use a brush to apply the product from the crayon to my eyebrow, this way I get a very precise, sharp brow. Its really up to you and your preference. Having a very petite face and eye area, I like to use the Real Techniques accent brush, this has a straight top and is very thin so really helps me to follow my natural eyebrow shape to fit my face. Another alternative is the Real Techniques brow brush, again it has a very flat top to help you get those sharp precise lines and helps fill in the base of your brow.
These products together really are the perfect match, and I feel finally I have found my quick and easy brow look for being a mummy. Whether I have had 3 hours or 7 hours sleep it always helps if I can look and feel as put together as I can to get me through the day, and my brows are a staple piece of my makeup routine in helping me do this. 




Here is an example look of my before and after of using this product. I use the shade medium/brown, this the perfect shade to my natural hair colour. As you can see my brows look a lot more defined and bold, and it only took me 2 minuets to do!



























Thank you for reading and I hope it helped some of you who wanted to test out this product or you new mummy's who are under a time limit when doing you makeup!

Laura and little one xx



*Pictures made with pic collage*

Comments